The search for the best rehab centers across the nation now brings us to Iowa. These drug rehab centers in Iowa incorporate a variety of methods of substance abuse treatment, many of which are Christian-based or centered around the 12-Step Program. Again, we took into account criteria like staff, food and nutrition, overall experience, and effectiveness and, after ranking and filtering the list, found the 10 best rehabs in Iowa.
1. Sedlacek Treatment Center, Cedar Rapids
Sedlacek Treatment Center is part of Mercy Medical Center and provides adolescents and adults with treatment for drug and alcohol abusers. They offer small outpatient groups, codependency counseling, individual counseling, co-occurring counseling, aftercare support services, and more.
For more information on this facility go to https://www.mercycare.org/services/sedlacek-treatment-center/
2. The Fellowship Club, Cedar Rapids
The Fellowship Club in Cedar Rapids is a non-profit organization that provides a safe environment for AA, Al-Anon and Ala-Teen groups to hold meetings. They have groups every day in the morning, afternoon and evening. Membership is an $8/month fee that go toward utilities and maintenance of the Fellowship Club Building.
For more information on this facility go to http://www.fellowshipclubcedarrapids.org/
3. Prairie Ridge Addiction Treatment Services, Mason City
Prairie Ridge Addiction Treatment Services is a treatment center which offers a variety of services to adolescents and adults seeking recovery from substance abuse. They provide outpatient treatment for adolescents and adults, residential treatment for adults, and a Women and Children’s Program.
For more information on this facility go to http://prairieridge.net/
4. Pathways Behavioral Services, Fredericksburg
This nonprofit treatment center provides mental health services with a staff consisting of psychiatrists, mental health counselors, nurse practitioners, and clinical social workers. The programs at Pathways Behavioral Services include different levels of outpatient and residential treatment as well as transitional housing for both men and women.
For more information on this facility go to https://www.pathwaysb.org/
5. Area Substance Abuse Council, Cedar Rapids
Area Substance Abuse Council is a facility dedicated to treating individuals with substance abuse issues. They offer extended and intensive outpatient support, day treatment, residential treatment, a halfway house, aftercare and transitional housing. Their sliding fee scale helps those with low income get the help they need in an affordable way.
For more information on this facility go to http://www.asac.us/
6. St. Luke’s Chemical Dependency, Cedar Rapids
Part of Unity Point Health in Cedar Rapids, St. Luke’s Chemical Dependency program is a drug and alcohol addiction treatment program with treatment centered on the 12-step philosophy. Some clients may be admitted to the hospital to start their recovery with medical detox, and others may enroll in outpatient treatment, individual counseling and aftercare.
For more information on this facility go to https://www.unitypoint.org/cedarrapids/services-chemical-dependency.aspx
7. Resolutions, Iowa City
Resolutions is a substance abuse support center that treats adolescents and adults. They have specific programs for alcohol and marijuana as well as small therapy groups, weekend programs and a 24-hour crisis hotline.
For more information on this facility go to https://www.resolutionsiowacity.org/
8. Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health, Decorah
Northeast Iowa Behavioral Health is a public service agency that provides mental health and substance abuse treatment and counseling to people of any age. Their individual and substance abuse counseling is facilitated by skilled therapists who are best equipped and ready to help individuals achieve and maintain full recovery.
For more information on this facility go to http://www.neibh.org/
9. Teen Challenge of the Midlands, Pella
First started in Brooklyn, New York by a pastor want to work with teenage gang members, Teen Challenge of the Midlands has expanded to offer help to teens and adults who struggle with drug and alcohol abuse. Clients are encouraged to develop a relationship with Christ as part of a healing program. They have individual residential men and women’s programs, a Boy’s Ranch and Wives Ministry.
For more information on this facility go to http://www.tcmid.org/
Iowa Counties Drug and Alcohol Rehabs
- Adair (1) Appanoose (3) Audubon (2) Benton (1) Black Hawk (8) Boone (3) Bremer (2) Buchanan (5) Buena Vista (2) Calhoun (1) Carroll (4) Cass (3) Cedar (1) Cerro Gordo (5) Cherokee (5) Chickasaw (1) Clarke (2) Clay (5) Clayton (1) Clinton (4) Crawford (2) Dallas (2) Decatur (1) Delaware (2) Des Moines (8) Dickinson (4) Dubuque (4) Emmet (2) Fayette (4) Fremont (1) Greene (1) Guthrie (2) Hamilton (1) Harrison (2) Henry (5) Howard (1) Humboldt (1) Ida (1) Iowa (1) Jackson (1) Jasper (6) Jefferson (1) Johnson (10) Jones (1) Keokuk (1) Lee (4) Linn (12) Louisa (2) Lucas (5) Madison (2) Mahaska (5) Marion (4) Marshall (2) Monona (2) Monroe (2) Montgomery (1) Muscatine (2) Osceola (1) Page (4) Palo Alto (2) Plymouth (4) Pocahontas (1) Polk (35) Pottawattamie (7) Poweshiek (1) Sac (2) Scott (13) Shelby (2) Sioux (6) Story (9) Tama (1) Union (2) Van Buren (1) Wapello (5) Warren (1) Washington (2) Wayne (1) Webster (10) Winnebago (1) Winneshiek (3) Woodbury (10) Wright (1)