To Begin Your Journey On A Successful Recovery Program

Call 1-877-752-6506

I'd rather send an email

west-virginia

Blue Cross Blue Shield Rehab Centers

West Virginia Blue Cross Blue Shield Drug RehabIf you live in the state of West Virginia, there are a wide variety of different health plans available on HealthCare.gov that you can take full advantage of for all of your substance abuse treatment needs.

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield West Virginia – Health Savings Blue PPO 3000

The total estimated monthly premium for individuals under the Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield West Virginia Health Savings Blue PPO 3000 plan is $255. The estimated deductible for each period will be $3,000, while the estimated out of pocket maximum is capped at $6,350. Regarding substance abuse treatment services, there is a 40% coinsurance requirement after the deductible has been reached for all inpatient and outpatient services under the plan.

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield West Virginia – Comprehensive Care Blue PPO 4000

The estimated monthly premium for individuals who have obtained the Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield West Virginia Comprehensive Care Blue PPO 4000 plan is $258. The total estimated deductible is $4,000, while the estimated out of pocket maximum that an individual can expect to pay is capped at $6,350. If you’re in search of substance abuse treatment outpatient services, there is a $70 copay that you will be required to pay after the deductible has been reached. Regarding all substance abuse inpatient services, there is a 50% coinsurance option after that same deductible as been met.

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield West Virginia – Shared Cost Blue PPO 5000

The Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield West Virginia Shared Cost Blue PPO 5000 plan comes with an estimated monthly premium of $265. The estimated deductible for individuals under the plan is $5,000, while the estimated out of pocket maximum is slightly higher at $6,350. The plan itself breaks substance abuse treatment services down into two different categories. For all substance abuse outpatient services, users will be required to pay just $50 regardless of whether or not the deductible has been met. For all inpatient services, however, users will pay 40% of the cost while the insurance plan will cover the other 60%.

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield West Virginia – Blue Cross Blue Shield Shared Cost 4750, a Multi-State Plan

Under the Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield West Virginia Shared Cost 4750 plan, the total estimated monthly premium that users can expect to pay is $301. The total estimated deductible under the plan is $4,750, while the estimated out of pocket maximum is $6,350. Regarding the treatment of substance abuse issues, there is a $35 fee required (regardless of the status of the plan’s deductible) for all substance abuse outpatient services. Regarding substance abuse inpatient services, there is a 20% coinsurance option available after the deductible has been met.

DrugRehab.org is an invaluable tool for people in West Virginia who are looking for a way out.DrugRehab.org is an invaluable tool for people in West Virginia who are looking for a way out. It can help you compare health plans, learn more about rehab facilities in your neighborhood and more.

West Virginia Drug and Alcohol Rehabs