Jensen Beach, FL Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment CentersFind Rehab Now
Jensen Beach Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Facilities
There is currently one major drug abuse rehabilitation and services provider operating in the Jensen beach area. It is called the 12 Palms Recovery Inc. 12 Palms Recovery Center and is located at 618 NE Jensen Beach Boulevard. The facility acts as a substance abuse treatment services provider for those living in and around the area. It offers a few different types of care depending on the nature of your affliction including intensive outpatient drug rehab, traditional outpatient rehab, partial hospitalization, day treatment and more. 28 and 30 day residential inpatient stays are available, as are 60, 90, and 120 day "long-term" inpatient stays.
The facility is designed to offer drug rehabilitation treatment for prescription medications like Xanax, Opana, Hydrocodone, Vicodin, Darvacet, Fentanyl, Adderall, Strattera and more. Additionally, the center offers treatment against other types of narcotics including heroin, opiates, crystal meth, marijuana, MDMA and more.
In addition to drug rehabilitation treatment, the center is also a fully equipped drug detoxification facility. Standard medical detoxification and suboxone treatment testing are always available, as are dedicated forms of buprenorphine and suboxone treatment.
Payment Options At 12 Palms Recovery
Many forms of payment are accepted by the facility in order to give you a wide range of options regarding how you can provide funding for your treatment. If you're using private or luxury drug rehabilitation services, for example, self payment in the form of cash, check or money order is always an option. Some private insurance companies that the center will accept include those like Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, Oxford Health Plans, Health Alliance, NGS Coresource and more. The center also accepts military insurance from companies like the VA, TriCare and others.
Get Drug Treatment In Jensen Beach
If you'd like to find out more information about finding a treatment facility that fits your needs, or if you need help to move forward in life, please contact us DrugRehab.org.
- 12 Palms Recovery Inc
12 Palms Recovery Center
- Dual Diagnosis Drug Rehab, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Co-Occuring Disorders Treatment, Individualized Counseling (one on one), Group Therapy, Smart Recovery, Relapse Prevention Therapy
- Drug Rehab For Women and Female Clients
- Outpatient Drug Rehab: Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Inpatient Drug Rehab: Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Hibiscus Childrens Center
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Individualized Psychotherapy (no groups)
- Christian Alcohol and Drug Rehab
- Just Believe Recovery Center
- Substance Abuse and Drug Addiction Treatment
- Drug-Free Detox
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with DrugRehab.org
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy