Rogersville, AL Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment CentersFind Rehab Now
Rogersville Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Facilities
There is currently one drug abuse information and rehabilitation facility that is operating in and around the Rogersville city area. It is known officially as the Freedom House and it specializes in a number of niche treatment options designed to better service specific types of people. Among these treatment options are addiction treatment for pregnant women, addiction treatment for postpartum women, addiction treatment for women and more. Residential beds are also available to give clients' children a place to stay.
Other services that are available at the facility include outpatient counseling treatment, work programs, day treatment, holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment and inpatient partial hospitalization. Residential long-term inpatient treatment options are also available at the Freedom House in periods ranging from 60 days to 90 or 120 days or more.
- Freedom House
- Addiction treatment for pregnant/postpartum women
- Drug Rehab For Women and Female Clients
- Outpatient Drug Rehab: Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Inpatient Drug Rehab: Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Freedom House
- Substance Abuse and Drug Addiction Treatment
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with DrugRehab.org
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy