Tuskegee Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Centers
Drug Abuse Information and Rehabilitation Options
There is currently one major facility operating in and around the Tuskegee city area. It is called the Central Alabama Veterans Healthcare System facility and it has opened its doors to a huge range of different types of people depending on the type of help that they seek. Available at the facility are dual diagnosis treatment programs, for example, which are available for people with mental and substance abuse disorders that are co-occurring.
Also available at the facility is addiction treatment for men, outpatient counseling treatment, inpatient partial hospitalization, access to work programs, day treatment options and more.
Residential short term and long term inpatient treatment services are also available. Short term inpatient treatment would be anything less than 30 days in length, while long term options would be 60, 90 or 120 days in length.
Additionally, the facility offers a wide range of alternative treatment and holistic rehabilitation treatment options, allowing residents of Tuskegee to begin the process of recovery in the most natural and healthy ways possible.
For More Information Call: 1-800-717-4921
Primary Focus Of Provider
- Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
Type Of Care
- Outpatient Drug Rehab: Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Inpatient Drug Rehab: Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- 28-30 Day Residential Inpatient Drug Rehab
- 60-90-120 Day Residential Long-Term Inpatient Drug Rehab
- Holistic Residential Treatment: Therapeutic Recovery, Biophysical Rehabilitation, Homeopathic and Alternative Options, and Non 12 Step Drug Rehab
Forms Of Payment Accepted
- Private and Luxury Drug Rehab - Self payment (cash, credit card, check, money order)
- Drug Rehabs that accept Medicaid
- Private Insurance (Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Humana, ComPsych, AmeriHealth, Oxford Health Plans, Medical Mutual, Health Alliance, Guardian, NGS Coresource)
- Military Insurance (e.g. VA, TRICARE)
- Drug Rehab Treatment: prescription drugs, heroin, crack, cocaine, opiates, methamphetamine (ice/crystal), MDMA (ecstasy/molly), marijuana, synthetic marijuana (K2), bath salts, Xanax, Opana, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Vicodin, Percocet, Darvacet, Fentanyl, Valium, Kolonopin, Adderall, Concerta, Strattera, Lunesta, Ambien, cough medicine (DXM)
- Dual Diagnosis Drug Rehab: Co-Occurring disorder treatment