Daphne Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Centers
Substance Abuse Treatment Facility in Daphne
There is one treatment facility in Daphne that provides patients with the help they need when battling their addiction to drugs and alcohol. Shoulder is a male treatment center that specializes in substance abuse programs. Shoulder is located at 7400 Roper Lane in Daphne, and it is known as one of the most luxurious facilities in the region. It focuses on helping patients overcome their addiction to drugs and alcohol while also emphasizing the need for comfort and privacy. Patients enjoy the amenities that are offered at this center, including recreational areas and private spaces for reflection.
Shoulder is a long-term residential treatment center, and men who require treatment will choose a program that lasts for 60, 90, or 120 days. The length of the treatment program is determined by the severity of the patient's addiction as well as their history with substance abuse and recovery. This facility also offers halfway houses and aftercare treatment centers for patients who have graduated from their initial programs but still feel that they could benefit from the extra support and guidance.
While this is a luxury facility and patients can use their own means to pay for their treatment, there are payment assistance plans available for those who need extra help financially. There is an income-based sliding fee scale as well as scholarships, loans and financing plans.
Drug Use and Addiction in Daphne and the State of Alabama
Daphne has a population of about 23,000 residents, and is considered a suburban epicenter of Baldwin County. It is a growing community that is known for its upper-middle class residents, but it is not unaffected by drugs, alcohol, and addiction. Throughout Alabama, there is prevalent drug use. Marijuana is a commonly abused drug in the state, and the local production of methamphetamine is on the rise. In addition, prescription drug abuse continues to rise in this state, similar to trends taking place across the country. The drug overdose mortality rate has tripled in Alabama since 1999, and researchers note that it is largely due to the rise of prescription drug abuse in the state.
For More Information Call: 800-750-7892
Primary Focus Of Provider
- Substance abuse treatment services
Type Of Care
- Aftercare Treatment And Halfway House: Sober Living Facilities
- 60-90-120 Day Residential Long-Term Inpatient Drug Rehab
Forms Of Payment Accepted
- Private and Luxury Drug Rehab - Self payment (cash, credit card, check, money order)
Payment Assistance Available
- Income-based sliding fee scale (Fee is based on income and other factors)
- How To Pay For Treatment: Financing, Loans, Scholarship, Payment Assistance, and Refinance
- Drug Rehab Treatment: prescription drugs, heroin, crack, cocaine, opiates, methamphetamine (ice/crystal), MDMA (ecstasy/molly), marijuana, synthetic marijuana (K2), bath salts, Xanax, Opana, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Vicodin, Percocet, Darvacet, Fentanyl, Valium, Kolonopin, Adderall, Concerta, Strattera, Lunesta, Ambien, cough medicine (DXM)
- Drug Rehab For Men and Male Patients