Homer Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment CentersFind Rehab Now
Homer Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Facilities
Residents of the Homer city area currently have one high quality drug abuse treatment and rehabilitation center that they can use in their time of need. It is called the Cook Inlet Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse Center and is located at 1230 Ocean Drive in Homer. The primary focus of the center involves offering high quality substance abuse treatment services to residents that are designed to meet their specific addiction types and levels. A few different areas of care are currently offered by the facility including both intensive outpatient (commonly abbreviated as IOP) and traditional outpatient drug rehab. Holistic residential treatment is also available, which can include certain types of techniques like biophysical rehabilitation, therapeutic recovery and more. In addition, alternative treatment options are available like those that are not dependent on current "12-Step" drug rehabilitation practices.
The facility specializes in drug rehabilitation treatment for a wide range of different substances that include but are not limited to prescription drugs like Vicodin, Percocet, Ambien, Lunesta and more. Additional services are available to treat the effects of drugs like heroin, crack, cocaine, methamphetamine, marijuana, bath salts and even Xanax.
The facility accepts payment through a wide range of different options that users can choose from depending on their current financial situation. These include self payment, Medicaid and private insurance. The facility does not currently accept certain insurance plans that were purchased under the Affordable Care Act.
Some private insurance companies that the center accepts include Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Oxford Health Plans, Health Alliance, NGS Corescource and more. Additionally, both private and luxury drug rehabilitation options are available at this particular location. Users can pay for these services via cash, personal check, money order, credit card or debit card.
- Cook Inlet Council on Alcohol and DA
- Drug Rehab For Teens and Adolescents: Juvenile based programs
- Dual Diagnosis Drug Rehab, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Co-Occuring Disorders Treatment, Individualized Counseling (one on one), Group Therapy, Smart Recovery, Relapse Prevention Therapy
- Outpatient Drug Rehab: Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Holistic Residential Treatment: Therapeutic Recovery, Biophysical Rehabilitation, Homeopathic and Alternative Options, and Non 12 Step Drug Rehab
- South Peninsula Behav Health Services
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Individualized Psychotherapy (no groups)
- Christian Alcohol and Drug Rehab
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with DrugRehab.org
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy