The search for the best rehab centers across the nation now brings us to Michigan. Many of these drug rehab centers in Michigan treat individuals with a variety of diagnoses and offer multi-faceted treatment programs to apply what works best for the individual. In order to rate the centers, we took into account criteria like staff, food and nutrition, overall experience, and effectiveness and, after ranking and filtering the list, now present the 10 best rehabs in Michigan.
1. Community Programs Inc, Waterford
This addiction recovery center provides a variety of programs in order to best help their clients. Community Programs Inc applies a Cognitive Behavioral Therapy model in their outpatient and residential services in both their men’s and women’s programs. Unique to them is their prison-based programming where they work with those still in the prison system.
For more information on this facility go to www.communityprograms.org/
2. NuWants Lifestyle & Wellness, Keego Harbor
NuWants Lifestyle & Wellness is an organization with the goal of improving one’s wellness in every aspect of the word. Their method of treating addiction is not considered by them to be therapy, but rather coaching. The NuWants coaches are experts in the processes of changing behaviors and habits and utilize a holistic model of treating clients. The clinic has a 70% success rate in helping addicts realize sobriety.
For more information on this facility go to https://www.nuwants.com/
3. Solutions to Recovery, Pontiac
Solutions to Recovery is a residential treatment facility for those with alcohol and substance abuse issues. They offer separate men and women’s programs, 24-hour staffing and medical monitoring. Their program consists of three phases of residential treatment for a minimum of 90 days.
4. M. Longley Counseling and Consulting, Niles
Melissa Longley of M. Longley Counseling and Consulting is a fully licensed clinical social worker with almost 20 years of experience in clinical treatment. She treats people with a variety of diagnoses and has relationships with local courts, doctors and schools in order to better serve her clients.
For more information on this facility go to mlongleycounseling.com/
5. Recovery Consultants Inc, Berkley
Recovery Consultants Inc is a privately owned organization that places its focus on helping those struggling with substance abuse, co-occurring disorders and domestic violence. Theirs is an outpatient facility and they offer services including early intervention, reality weekend, individual therapy, group therapy, detox and case management services.
For more information on this facility go to recoveryconsultantsincorporated.com/
6. Tom Wilson Counseling, Bingham Farms
Tom Wilson Counseling offers a great variety of services, among them online classes for Michigan MIP (minor in possession), relapse prevention classes and alcohol and drug abuse classes. The classes are available online 24/7.
For more information on this facility go to tomwilsoncounseling.com/michigan.html
7. Brighton Center for Recovery, Brighton
The second oldest alcohol and drug treatment facility in the country, Brighton Center for Recovery is a nation leader in substance abuse treatment. They offer a variety of on-campus 12-step programs, and theirs is the only addiction treatment center in Michigan with a 24-hour nursing staff.
For more information on this facility go to www.stjohnprovidence.org/Brighton-Center-for-Recovery/
8. Alcoholics For Christ, Royal Oak
Alcoholics for Christ is an inter-denominational and non-profit Christian organization with the aim of providing services to alcoholics and drug addicts, their families, and adults who were raised by parents who struggled with substance abuse. They place high emphasis on healing through Christ and encourage all to remain active in their local AA, NA, ACOA or other support group.
For more information on this facility go to www.alcoholicsforchrist.com/
9. Elizabeth A. Corby, PHD, Birmingham
Dr. Elizabeth A. Corby is a clinical psychologist who specializes in the treatment of mental health and substance abuse disorders. Her multifaceted and extensive experience includes Michigan license restoration, performing substance abuse evaluations and group therapy. She helps children, adolescents, adults and couples.
For more information on this facility go to www.drcorby.com/
10. River’s Bend P.C., Troy
River’s Bend P.C. is a full-service outpatient treatment program for adults, adolescents and children. Their qualified staff has over 200 years of combined experience in the substance abuse and mental health fields. Among their services offered are those for adolescent and adult substance abusers including family therapy, group therapy, ambulatory detoxification, suboxone detox and early recovery group.
For more information on this facility go to www.riversbendpc.com/
Michigan Counties Drug and Alcohol Rehabs
- Alcona (1) Alger (3) Allegan (5) Alpena (3) Antrim (1) Arenac (1) Baraga (5) Barry (2) Bay (12) Benzie (3) Berrien (11) Branch (3) Calhoun (14) Cass (2) Charlevoix (3) Cheboygan (3) Chippewa (9) Clare (1) Clinton (4) Crawford (2) Delta (4) Dickinson (9) Eaton (28) Emmet (8) Genesee (29) Gladwin (1) Gogebic (5) Grand Traverse (10) Gratiot (4) Hillsdale (6) Houghton (7) Huron (2) Ingham (5) Ionia (10) Iosco (3) Iron (5) Isabella (8) Jackson (9) Kalamazoo (23) Kent (58) Lake (4) Lapeer (7) Leelanau (1) Lenawee (4) Livingston (10) Luce (2) Mackinac (3) Macomb (54) Manistee (4) Marquette (10) Mason (3) Mecosta (3) Menominee (1) Midland (6) Monroe (10) Montcalm (3) Montmorency (2) Muskegon (12) Newaygo (2) Oakland (119) Oceana (3) Ogemaw (1) Ontonagon (2) Osceola (1) Oscoda (1) Otsego (2) Ottawa (19) Presque Isle (2) Saginaw (17) Sanilac (3) Schoolcraft (3) Shiawassee (7) St. Clair (16) St. Joseph (4) Tuscola (5) Van Buren (7) Washtenaw (28) Wayne (159) Wexford (2)