To Begin Your Journey On A Successful Recovery Program

Call 1-877-752-6506

I'd rather send an email

maryland

Blue Cross Blue Shield Rehab Centers

Maryland Blue Cross Blue Shield Drug RehabIn the state of Maryland, Blue Cross Blue Shield has made a wide range of different health plans available through the Healthcare.gov website and the Affordable Care Act. These plans include provisions that will help you get the type of substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation that you need to continue to lead a positive life. It is important to note that a large number of different factors could affect the amount you pay per month per coverage. These include but are not limited to your age, your overall health at the time that you apply and more. Some of these plans available in Maryland include the following:

CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield – Preferred 1500

Under the Preferred 1500 health plan, the total estimated monthly premium that individuals can expect to pay is $242. The estimated annual out of pocket maximum is $5,500, while the total annual deductible is estimated at $1,500. For the purposes of both inpatient and outpatient substance abuse treatment services, all plan members are subject to 30 percent coinsurance after the deductible has been met.

CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield – Preferred 500

Under the Preferred 500 multi-state plan, the total estimated monthly premium per individual is $321. The total annual out of pocket maximum is estimated at $3,750, while the estimated annual deductible is $500. Both inpatient and outpatient substance abuse treatment services are subject to a 20 percent coinsurance payment option after the deductible has been reached each year.

CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield – Preferred Platinum $0

Under the Preferred Platinum $0 plan, the total estimated monthly premium per individual is $393. The estimated annual deductible is $0, while the total annual out of pocket maximum is $1,800. If you’re seeking substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation in an inpatient capacity in your area, you will need to pay 10 percent of the total and the insurance will take care of the other 90 percent. If you’re seeking outpatient treatment services, you are subject to a $20 copay due to provisions within the policy itself.

CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield – Preferred HSA Bronze $3,500

The Preferred HSA Bronze $3,500 plan from CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield comes with an estimated monthly premium per individual of $195. The total annual out of pocket maximum is expected to be $6,350, while the annual deductible is a flat fee of $3,500. If you’re visiting substance abuse treatment services in your area for inpatient rehabilitation, you will pay 20 percent coinsurance after the deductible has been met. If you’re using outpatient substance abuse treatment services, you will be subject to a $30 copay after the deductible has been exceeded during each year that you are a plan member.

Find A New Life Of Sobriety

If you're looking for more information about Blue Cross Blue Shield health plans in Maryland, please visit DrugRehab.org today.If you’re looking for more information about Blue Cross Blue Shield health plans in Maryland, please visit DrugRehab.org today. It can help you find the right plan, connect you with the right rehabilitation facility and get you on the road to recovery.

Maryland Drug and Alcohol Rehabs