Sand Point Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Centers
For patients who realize that they need help regaining control over their problems with substance abuse, the right rehab can be an incredible asset. When a patient and their loved ones take the time to carefully evaluate rehab options and their locations, they can find the one that will match the needs of the patient best, boosting their odds of recovery. Those considering the city of Sand Point, Alaska will find a small community with a rich history.
Rehab options in Sand Point, Alaska
There is one main rehab option available in Sand Point, Alaska; Eastern Aleutian Tribes, Inc. This treatment facility offers general health services, including outpatient drug rehab and holistic residential treatment. Their outpatient drug rehab includes intensive outpatient therapy. The holistic treatments include options such as therapeutic recovery, homeopathic and alternative treatments, and non 12 step drug rehab options. They use cognitive behavioral therapy, co-occurring disorders treatment, individualized counseling, group therapy, smart recovery, and relapse prevention therapy.
This rehab center offers a variety of special programs for various patient demographics. This includes drug rehab for teens and adolescents, dual diagnosis drug rehab, treatment for gays and lesbians -that includes private rooms, and court-ordered treatment for DUI/DWI offenders.
The center can help patients with a wide range of illicit substances, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs, opiates, crack/cocaine, methamphetamine, MDMA, and related substances.
Substance abuse in Sand Point, Alaska
Sand Point, Alaska is a small community of just under 1,000 people. It has a rich history of fishing and is heavily influenced by the Native American tribes that call the area home, which is largely the Aleut people. Average temperatures throughout the year can dip as low as -9 degrees F to as high as 76 degrees F.
Patients who live in this community, just like the rest of Alaska, will sometimes be affected by substance abuse disorders. Sometimes these medical conditions are made more complicated by other mental health concerns. The resources of the local rehabs are critical to the recovery of these patients.
Those who have made the important decision to enter rehab should take the time to carefully evaluate the city and the treatment center they are considering. This will help them make the best decision possible to meet their needs and boost their chances for recover.
For More Information Call: 1-800-717-4921
Primary Focus Of Provider
- General Health Services
Type Of Care
- Outpatient Drug Rehab: Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Holistic Residential Treatment: Therapeutic Recovery, Biophysical Rehabilitation, Homeopathic and Alternative Options, and Non 12 Step Drug Rehab
Forms Of Payment Accepted
- Private and Luxury Drug Rehab - Self payment (cash, credit card, check, money order)
- Drug Rehabs that accept Medicaid
- State Financed, Obamacare, Affordable Care Act
- Private Insurance (Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Humana, ComPsych, AmeriHealth, Oxford Health Plans, Medical Mutual, Health Alliance, Guardian, NGS Coresource)
Payment Assistance Available
- Income-based sliding fee scale (Fee is based on income and other factors)
- Drug Rehab Treatment: prescription drugs, heroin, crack, cocaine, opiates, methamphetamine (ice/crystal), MDMA (ecstasy/molly), marijuana, synthetic marijuana (K2), bath salts, Xanax, Opana, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Vicodin, Percocet, Darvacet, Fentanyl, Valium, Kolonopin, Adderall, Concerta, Strattera, Lunesta, Ambien, cough medicine (DXM)
- General drug rehabilitation health services
- Drug Rehab For Teens and Adolescents: Juvenile based programs
- Dual Diagnosis Drug Rehab, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Co-Occuring Disorders Treatment, Individualized Counseling (one on one), Group Therapy, Smart Recovery, Relapse Prevention Therapy
- Drug Rehab For Gays and Lesbians: Private Rooms
- Drug Rehab For Women and Female Clients
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders