Nenana Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Centers
Patients who have made the brave decision to enter rehab have taken their first steps on their journey to recovery. To maximize their chances for success with their treatment, every patient should carefully evaluate, with the help of their loved ones, the best location and the best treatment center. This will help them best align their personal needs with the treatment options. Those considering the small city of Nenana, Alaska will find a small community in the Unorganized Borough in the Interior of Alaska.
Rehab treatment options in Nenana, Alaska
In Nenana, Alaska, there is one main treatment option for rehab for those struggling with substance abuse issues, the Railbelt Mental Health and Addiction. This center provides a mix of both mental health services and substance abuse services, making it a good fit for those who need dual diagnosis drug rehab. The rehab offers both outpatient drug rehab and holistic residential treatment. Their outpatient services include intensive outpatient services while their holistic treatment includes therapeutic recovery, alternative treatment options, and non 12 step drug rehab options.
Patients can receive help overcoming a wide range of illicit substances. The professionals at the rehab are accustomed to helping patients face their struggles with prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, opiates, methamphetamine, crack, cocaine, marijuana, synthetic marijuana, and a variety of related substances. They also can help with court-ordered alcohol treatment for those who have received a DUI/DWI.
Substance abuse in Nenana, Alaska
Nenana is a small community of just over 300 people that developed where the Nenana River enters the Tanana. Winters can be harsh, with the local rivers being frozen from the end of October to the end of April, but many people are attracted to the area for its beauty, history, and schooling options.
Like the rest of Alaska, however, the residents of the small community can face substance abuse issues. This problem can be further exacerbated if those patients also struggle with other mental health issues. The resources with the local treatment centers can help patients regain control over their lives.
Patients who have realized the importance of rehab should carefully consider the resources and treatment options available to see if Nenana is the right place for them to begin their recovery. The importance of location should not be underestimated.
For More Information Call: 1-800-717-4921
Primary Focus Of Provider
- Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
Type Of Care
- Outpatient Drug Rehab: Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Holistic Residential Treatment: Therapeutic Recovery, Biophysical Rehabilitation, Homeopathic and Alternative Options, and Non 12 Step Drug Rehab
Forms Of Payment Accepted
- Private and Luxury Drug Rehab - Self payment (cash, credit card, check, money order)
- Drug Rehabs that accept Medicaid
- State Financed, Obamacare, Affordable Care Act
- Private Insurance (Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Humana, ComPsych, AmeriHealth, Oxford Health Plans, Medical Mutual, Health Alliance, Guardian, NGS Coresource)
- Military Insurance (e.g. VA, TRICARE)
Payment Assistance Available
- Access to Recovery voucher
- Drug Rehab Treatment: prescription drugs, heroin, crack, cocaine, opiates, methamphetamine (ice/crystal), MDMA (ecstasy/molly), marijuana, synthetic marijuana (K2), bath salts, Xanax, Opana, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Vicodin, Percocet, Darvacet, Fentanyl, Valium, Kolonopin, Adderall, Concerta, Strattera, Lunesta, Ambien, cough medicine (DXM)
- Dual Diagnosis Drug Rehab: Co-Occurring disorder treatment
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders