Bethel Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Centers
The decision about where to enter rehab can be critical for the success of a patient’s recovery from substance abuse. Different rehab programs and cities all have different characteristics that will best match certain personalities and needs.
Those interested in the city of Bethel, Alaska will find it to be the largest community in western Alaska and the 9th largest city in the state. it has a population of just over 6,000. The city is remote, accessible only by air and by river, but it also serves as the main point for transportation for 56 villages in the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta. Those considering the area should carefully review the local resources and facilities to see if this would be a good match for their needs.
Rehab facilities in Bethel, Alaska
Bethel, Alaska is home to one main rehab facility: the Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation Phillips Ayagnirvik Treatment Center. This facility provides a variety of different substance abuse treatment options. They have outpatient drug rehab, including intensive outpatient services. There are also residential treatment options ranging from 28 days to 120 days depending upon the needs of the patient. The center also has a number of alternative treatments, such as therapeutic recovery, biophysical rehabilitation, and Non 12 Step drug rehab. Patients who have more than one diagnosis can also receive dual diagnosis drug rehab. They serve both men and women and can help with a wide range of types of substance abuse, including prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs, opiates, methamphetamine, MDMA, marijuana, synthetic marijuana, and a number of other illicit substances.
Substance Abuse in Bethel, Alaska
Bethel helps to serve many small, remote villages throughout western Alaska, where the challenging lifestyle and limited resources can leave many patients struggling. Like elsewhere in Bethel, there are patients who struggle with various types of substance abuse as well as other mental disorders. The resources in the city are critical for helping patients in this region find the tools they need for recovery.
Patients who have made the decision to enter rehab have the potential to alter the course of their lives and recover from their substance abuse problems. An important factor in success, however, is choosing the right treatment option. Those considering Bethel, Alaska should review the resources available and see if this location will be a good match for their needs.
For More Information Call: 800-750-7892
Primary Focus Of Provider
- Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
Type Of Care
- Outpatient Drug Rehab: Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- 28-30 Day Residential Inpatient Drug Rehab
- 60-90-120 Day Residential Long-Term Inpatient Drug Rehab
- Holistic Residential Treatment: Therapeutic Recovery, Biophysical Rehabilitation, Homeopathic and Alternative Options, and Non 12 Step Drug Rehab
Forms Of Payment Accepted
- Private and Luxury Drug Rehab - Self payment (cash, credit card, check, money order)
- Drug Rehabs that accept Medicaid
- State Financed, Obamacare, Affordable Care Act
- Private Insurance (Aetna, Cigna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Humana, ComPsych, AmeriHealth, Oxford Health Plans, Medical Mutual, Health Alliance, Guardian, NGS Coresource)
- Military Insurance (e.g. VA, TRICARE)
Payment Assistance Available
- How To Pay For Treatment: Financing, Loans, Scholarship, Payment Assistance, and Refinance
- Drug Rehab Treatment: prescription drugs, heroin, crack, cocaine, opiates, methamphetamine (ice/crystal), MDMA (ecstasy/molly), marijuana, synthetic marijuana (K2), bath salts, Xanax, Opana, Morphine, Hydrocodone, Vicodin, Percocet, Darvacet, Fentanyl, Valium, Kolonopin, Adderall, Concerta, Strattera, Lunesta, Ambien, cough medicine (DXM)
- Dual Diagnosis Drug Rehab: Co-Occurring disorder treatment
- Drug Rehab For Women and Female Clients
- Drug Rehab For Men and Male Patients